To support the work of MWT please visit one of our supporters below or you can send a cheque.

You can also make your donation go further by completing our Gift Aid Declaration Form.

A folded white cane with red and white stripes.

Online Donations

To make a donation simply click the appropriate logo to be taken to the website to make a donation.

Paypal Donations to the Molly Watt Trust

Alternative Ways to Donate

Donation by Bank Transfer

We accept donations by bank transfer, our banks details are:

Molly Watt Trust
Account No 13206424
Sort Code 20 78 58

Please consider completing our Gift Aid Declaration Form to maximise any donation received.

Donation by Cheque

Alternately you may send a cheque made payable to Molly Watt Trust.

Please send to :

 PO Box 6205, Maidenhead SL60 1RJ.

Please consider completing our Gift Aid Declaration Form to maximise any donation received.


Either during the lifetime or when you pass away you can benefit any charity you wish.  It is a simple thing to do to benefit a UK registered charity such as Molly Watt Trust. For any assistance in this area we are able to refer you to our professional associates please contact us for further information  

Gift Aid Declaration in Favour of Molly Watt Trust

How Long Do You Want to Gift Aid For?

Important Information

By submitting this form, you accept and agree with the following:

  1. Your personal details will processed in accordance with our privacy policy.
  2. You have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities that you donate to will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.
  3. You understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.
  4. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give.

Please notify Molly Watt Trust if you want to cancel this declaration, if you change your name or home address, or if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. 

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.