The place to share your thoughts and experiences. You may not realise it but just by being you and putting pen to paper you can help others.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger please contact us.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
- A Visit to ATOS London Offices
Mario's day to day life with Usher Syndrome
Written by Mario Georgiou
- Disjointed Care or Digital Data?
- Bali - Sound Sensations
Usher Syndrome / Christmas Challenges
Written by Josh Parker
- A toolkit to enable deafblind to access the world
- Singapore Airlines - Never again
- Singapore Airlines a Very Unpleasant Experience!
Deafness makes you more blind
Written by Colin HetheringtonMy name is Colin Hetherington and I suffer with Usher Syndrome which is retinitis pigmentosa (blindness) which gives me all…
- Facebook - Anti Social Media!